It’s coming up to prom season in the UK and lots of 15/16-year-olds are looking for their perfect dress! Finding the right dress can be an absolute nightmare, so I thought I would share some gorgeous dresses I have found and some tips which may come in handy!
Tips which I would’ve very much appreciated at 16 for prom:
- If you hate your hair, tell the stylist or change it yourself. I hated mine and my prom pictures are crap.
- Don’t wear 6in heels if you aren’t used to them!! You can’t dance and you’ll end up taking them off anyway. Go with 3in or 2in to give you the heels but in a manageable height.
- If you’re going to fake tan for the first time, have a trial run or get it down professionally.
- Put your dress on before applying makeup (if you’re applying your own) and put a towel or something over yourself so you don’t ruin it.
- Have fun, don’t get hung up on a guy/girl!