These are easy to make even for beginners but look store bought!
- Mixing bowls (I used 4)
- Piping bags
- Cupcake cases
- Cupcake baking tray
- 330g Self raising flour
- 330g Caster Sugar
- 330g Butter
- 6 eggs
- A splash of milk
- I added 3 table spoons of cocoa powder, but this is optional
- Splash of vanilla essence
For the icing:
- 400g icing sugar
- 100g butter
- Mix all the ingredients together at once and use a whisk to stir together
- Spoon into baking cases
- Pop in the oven for around 20 minutes
- Leave on the side to completely cool down
- Repeat until all mix is used
- Mix together the butter and the icing sugar, adding more butter or icing sugar where needed
- Add the food colouring of your choice and fill one piping bag with one colour and one bag with another, then add them into another piping bag together.
- Ensure all piping bags have a pre cut hole in the end (around 2cm)
- Pipe away!