This is a recipe I have actually tried 3/4 times because I love it so much. It always going down well with friends and family, great for dinner parties or barbecues!
- 130g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter
- 25g light brown sugar
- 350g mascarpone
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 lemons juiced (about 90/95ml)
- Melt the butter in a pan. Whilst that is melting break up the digestives until they’re just crumbs. Pour the light brown sugar into the melted butter along with the biscuit crumbs and stir.
- Line a 20cm loose bottom cake tin with baking paper (if you want to go for smaller cake tins and have multiple cheesecakes that’s fine too) press the biscuit mix into the bottom of the tin and leave in the fridge for 30 min.
- Best together the mascarpone, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Add the sugar in and mix.
- Pour the mascarpone mix into the tin and leave to set for several hours.