Whether it’s your 1st date or your 500th date, every date can be special!
- Walking. Anywhere (okay public places, I am not encouraging trespassing) Take a look at the National Trust website for ideas!
- Castles. They are so much fun! You get exercise, you learn about history AND if your partner is in construction you get to see them tapping different walls etc. So much fun.
- Try a new sport. Rugby, Cricket, Kayaking, etc.
- Plan a picnic
- Stargaze. C’mon, that’s romantic.
- Go Camping
- Any fun fair!
- Berry picking or Fruit picking
- Hot air balloon
- Watch the sunrise
- Watch the sunset
- Outdoor concert
- Go to a beach
- Try a new restaurant
- Have a quiz night! (I will be posting a party night post soon!)
- Go book shopping – Pick a book for each other!
- Go wine tasting
- Tour a brewery
- Have a game night
- Bake a cake (or any baked good)
- Volunteer together
- Make homemade pizzas
- Visit a museum